Wednesday, August 20, 2014

30 Day Challenge - Day 9

Day 9: How you hope your future will be like. (I'm on a roll!)

I want my future to be happy, filled with laughter, love, and family. I want to be working with kids (High School preferably). I want to be with my husband and maybe a few kids. I want to be surrounded by fur-children. I want to be on a ranch, own a horse or two, and be content with my life. I want to be published, I want to have a least one book under my name (or pen name, either works for me).

There isn't a lot to this one. I don't know what else to say. I just want to be happy. I want to be surrounded by the people I love, by the people who love me, doing what I love. I don't necessarily want things in my future. Yeah, a two-story house with a ton of land would be great, but I don't need those to be happy. I'd be happy in a two bedroom house with a decent yard for at least one dog.

Kids are a touchy topic right now. We have a live-in niece (who is actually moving out) and a niece and nephew who come to visit during the summer and I love them, but, while I know it's different when they're my own, they've sort of ruined having kids of our own for us. At least for a few years until we can settle down and be comfortable with our lives.

I hope my future is happy and bright, simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment