Friday, August 22, 2014

30 Day Challenge - Day 11

Day 11: Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.

Song 1: Beer in Mexico by Kenny Chesney
Song 2: Ava Maria by Celtic Woman
Song 3:  Sunshine on my Shoulder's by John Denver
Song 4: Animal by Neon Trees
Song 5: Hymn to the Sea by James Horner - I played this song for my aunt and uncle's wedding.
Song 6: What Kinda Gone by Chris Cagle
Song 7: The Lion Sleeps Tonight by InsideOut
Song 8: Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me by Terri Clark
Song 9: The World is Ours by David Correy
Song 10: Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood

Well this was a short post. Not sure what I'm supposed to do with the songs or what they're supposed to mean. I do listen to a wide variety of music, though most of what is on my iPod/iTunes is Country.

Hmm... Feeling a bit lost of words for here. I'm sure tomorrow's prompt will be a bit more exciting. If not, I'll add something for the fun of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment