Tuesday, September 13, 2016

30 Day Challenge - Day 18

Day 18: Your beliefs.

Okay, give me a broad topic to ramble/rant about. Sure. Oh boy.

I'm pretty sure I've already done enough about my religious beliefs (Day 4 if you want to reread) though I do have to say this has changed a bit... I believe in a higher power, but I'm not certain it's a "Christian" God. Or if it's not more than one God... I don't know anymore. It's complicated and I'd rather not go there.

I'm actually sort of at a loss for this one. What do you want me to say? Bullets on what I believe?

  • I believe that standardized testing is stupid and useless.
  • I believe that college should be cheaper, if not free.
  • I believe that a college degree should be worth something, but it's not anymore. So many of us have one now, they're almost as good as not having one.
I mean, I could go on and on in that fashion. But I'm not sure if that's what the prompt wants me to do or... I'm not really feeling this one, so I'll just add more to the list below.
  • I believe mental illnesses should be taken more seriously and not looked at as something that we should just "get over".
  • I believe people should think more about who they're voting for when it comes to presidential candidates. At least more than the surface value... (No, I won't go too far into this.)
  • I believe people who are on food stamps should actually need it - same for child support - and use it for it's intended purpose. (Also something I'm not willing to go too far into for a simple blog.)
  • I believe that our government could use a lot of work.
  • I believe that I am not good at a lot of things, no matter how much people tell me I'm good at something.
  • I believe that I write but no one reads. Makes me wonder why I bother.
I think this is meant to be a deeper subject and perhaps I'll try it again when I can fathom it's meaning. Until then... Have whatever this was.

No comments:

Post a Comment