Monday, March 21, 2016

30 Day Challenge - Day 14

Day 14: Your earliest memory.

Hmm, this one is sort of hard, just because it changes quite a bit.

The earliest thing that I can remember is standing in my playpen, I think in my grandparents house, or in the apartment we lived in while we were in Colorado. Of course, I don't remember any of my time in Colorado, though I do think I remember the flight from CO to Germany. Maybe...

I do remember the flight from Germany to Tx, though, and that was great. It was one of the last times a parent could take their child to the cockpit and talk to the pilots. That's highly illegal now, but I got a candy cane from the flight attendant, the pilots, and even got a pair of wings from the pilots (a silly little pin, that I sorely wish I still had).



Updated my blog a little to reflect my "new" found thrills. I recently got into Supernatural and Doctor Who this past year and have been trying to catch up. It's hard, but I definitely do love the shows. And of course, you can't have the other two without Sherlock. If you check out Kota's Crochet Creations you'll see that I've sort of done the same there. Thought it would be far more fitting than my other backgrounds. :)

Until next week, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment