Monday, March 24, 2014

Fresh Start

So, as the description says, this is pretty much an "anything goes" blog. Probably one where I just write to write and rant when I have nothing better do. Like now. Because that's how life is. One big boring thing right after the other.

Don't know what I'll post exactly, but it'll be pretty much whatever makes me happy for the day. Be it a short story I wrote, or perhaps a poem I'd like y'all to read. I'll probably blog about my life and the "horrors" that I have to deal with. (These "horrors" probably being nothing more than a 24 yr old whining about her life and school. I need to get it out somewhere, so here it is for now.) I'll try not to bother you too much about it all, though. My life isn't all that interesting sometimes.

I don't expect much in the way of feedback, since most of my audiences have almost always been silent. Which is nice and all, though I do miss the interaction and discussion. But if you ever so desire to write something, then feel free and I'll most definitely respond to you as quickly as I can.

Oh, and of course: I have a terrible time remembering to update, so you may not see anything from me for a while, but no worries. I'm still alive and well. Well, I'll be alive any way! :) If not, I give permission to whomever finds this blog after I die to write whatever your heart desires. Or something like that.


Until next time, my dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment