Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Apologies, my friends.

So, as I'm sure you've noticed, there was nothing posted on Monday. Sadly, there will be nothing posted on Mondays for a long while.

My ingenious husband and I managed to muck up the screen a bit. We set a full cup of lemonade on my closed laptop and it leaked bad. We dumped the entire laptop in a large box of rice (which now sits in our dining room... Gotta find a use for it soon) and it managed to save everything but the screen.

So, I won't be posting the rest of my Camp NaNoWriMo stuff for a bit nor will I be able to post NaNoWriMo stuff either. I'm currently working on my iPad, but it's a bit harder to "Copy/Paste" things here.

I apologize and hope that I can get this problem solved soon.

Until next time, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment